2020 Videos and Links
Thanks so much for attending the 2020 Flyover Podcast Festival! In case you missed a session, or want to rewatch, here are the links to recordings!
- How and Why the Next Generation of Content Starts With Podcasts, by Lindsay Tjepkema
- Learning to Interview Like a Journalist, by Lauren Bavis and Jake Harper
- Sharing the Messy Parts of Relationships, by Don Griffin Jr and Amy Makice
- Build Lasting Connections With Ideal Clients Through Podcasting, by Jeremy Goodrich
- The 7 Pillars of a Successful Podcasting Business, by Adam Schaeuble
- VIP Podcast Workshop, by Galen Clavio and Logan Miller
- Open Workshop: Podcasting as a Business Communication Tool, by Jeremy Shere
There were some great convos & links mentioned in the comments, too. Here are those links:
- Marc Maron interviewing Terry Gross (from Lauren and Jake’s talk)
- Adam’s podcast, The 7 Pillars of Your Podcasting Business
- Podcasting Business School Episode 111: How to make your first $1,000 as a podcaster.
- Podcasting Business School website. Contact Adam on Instagram @PodcastingBusinessSchool
- Great kids’ podcast that parents love, from former Bloomingtonian April Combs: https://aprileight.com/
Thanks for attending Flyover Podcast Festival!